THE H1 MAXI V8! SIMPLY PUT, THE MAXI V8 WILL BE THE BIGGEST AND MOST POWERFUL ENGINE AVAILABLE THAT UTILIZES THE HEADS FROM A SPORT BIKE. Update: Assembly has begun, check progress pictures. Availabiility starting the second quarter 2018.
H1 MAXI V8 SPECIFICATIONS:
- LAYOUT- 90 degree V8, flat plane crankshaft
- STANDARD DISPLACEMENT- 3.1 liters (turbo), 3.3 liters (NA)
- OPTIONAL DISPLACEMENTS- 2.5, 2.8, 3.0 and 3.5 liters (NA)
- WEIGHT- 96 kg
- BORE AND STROKE (STD)- 81 or 84 bore x 74 stroke
- COMPRESSION RATION- 13:1
- POWER- 420 TO 520 hp at 10,000 rpm (NA)
- TORQUE- 240 to 280 ftlbs
- VALVING- 4 cam, 4 valves/cylinder
- CLUTCH- 115mm or 140mm twin disc.
Unique opposite offset cylinders reduces length of engine.
Low profile sump with 100mm below crank centerline.
Crankcase is machined from billet, 6061-T6 aluminum. Optional 7075-T6 alloy.
6 stage oil pump including air/oil separator and water pump.
Separate cylinders allow flexibility in displacement changes and servicing.
(Click on image below for .pdf version)
(Click here to go to the build page)